Selling your property
- Your home is probably your biggest asset, so we shall provide a service that we firmly believe will market your property to the widest audience of potential purchasers.
- Free ‘no obligation’ market appraisal of your property and advice to guide you through the selling process.
- Commissioning of EPC’s (Energy Performance Certificate) at a very competitive price.
- Full colour brochures and a wealth of information about your property including photographs and floor plan.
- Regular advertising in the local press.
- Extensive on line marketing via the major Internet property sites (plus some of the smaller ones too).
- Large database of prospective purchasers.
- For Sale board (but only if you want one – we can provide a discreet marketing service if this is your preferred option).
- Transparent Agency Agreement with no lengthy tie in’s.
- Accompanied viewings unless instructed otherwise by our clients.
- Honest and prompt feedback after viewings.
- Offers put forward on your property, sent to you in writing within 24 hrs of being received.
- Team members who are assigned to specific properties for continuity of service – we consider customer service to be paramount.
- Once a sale has been agreed, working in partnership with our clients to ensure that the legal process to completion runs as smoothly as possible until move in day.
Book a free market appraisal of your property, or call us on 020 8942 9575.
Energy Performance certificate
Under current legislation, there is a requirement for properties being marketed for sale or to rent, to have an EPC available, for prospective purchasers/tenants to view.
The EPC must be commissioned within 7 days of registering your property for sale or to rent. (Because the 7 day rule applies to all properties, there is an additional allowance of up to 21 days to obtain the EPC, although it is likely that the extra 21 days to will only be used for complex buildings which require extra time).
Should an EPC not be available after the 28 days, the property must not be advertised until an EPC has been obtained and can be included in the marketing details.
An EPC report is valid for 10 years.
White and Hayward can recommend and instruct a qualified assessor to visit your property and carry out a report for you at very competitive rates.
Please telephone the branch and ask for current prices.